Should I print my e-ticket for Titlis?

• Pumpkinpie17
    Participant
    16 posts
    10 August 2022 at 22:19:49 #828038

Hi,

Right now we are in Luzern and tried to buy Titlis ticket online. But there is mandate that we need to show paper ticket (print at home)’. Is that correct that we need to show paper ticket? Or an E-ticket is also allowed?

If we can’t print here, then where to buy Titlis ticket?

Regards

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 August 2022 at 9:11:43 #945449

Hi Pumpkinpie17,

You can buy your Titlis ticket here and you can use it as an eTicket.

Have fun,

Ildiko

How to get to Titlis: http://www.myswissalps.com/titlis/gettingthere

Pumpkinpie17
    Participant
    16 posts
    16 August 2022 at 6:04:19 #945450

Hi Ildiko,

Thank you so much for your reply. We actually visited Titlis the same day (August 11th) morning and bought ticket from Valley station without waiting.

Thank you

Pumpkinpie17
    Participant
    16 posts
    16 August 2022 at 6:18:03 #945451

Now my question is today is our last day in Switzerland and planning to visit ‘Lindt Home of Chocolate’ for a tour. We didn’t purchase online ticket and it shows all slots are booked. Can we purchase ticket from there directly? My concern is all slots are full for today. Will we be able to take the tour? Today is our last day and tomorrow we are flying back to USA.

Thank you.

Anna
    6355 posts
    16 August 2022 at 14:25:12 #945452

Hi Pumpkinpie17,

Sorry for this delayed response. I hope you managed to get a ticket for the tour.

For the benefit of others, it is indeed possible to purchase tickets at the entrance. However the number is limited and you might have to wait before a free slot for a tour becomes available. So it’s recommended to get the tickets in advance.

Regards,

Anna

Pumpkinpie17
    Participant
    16 posts
    16 August 2022 at 16:45:58 #945453

Hi Anna,

Actually we reached there early today and purchased the ticket at entrance just by 9:55 am. So we could take the tour at 10 am. We enjoyed the tour very much.

Thanks for your reply.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 August 2022 at 7:59:38 #945454

Hi there,

I am glad you enjoyed your tour. After your holiday, please feel free to share your experiences with us in the trip report part of the forum (http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/tripreports), we would happily read about it. 🙂

Enjoy your holiday,

Ildiko

• The thread ‘Should I print my e-ticket for Titlis?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.