Skiing in Zermatt: tickets for skier & non-skier

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2018 at 17:22:35 #818327

My family of four (husband, wife, two daughters, ages 9 and 11) will be in Zermatt (staying in Tasch) over the Christmas holidays. We plan to visit Wolli park with the kids for one day of skiing on Christmas. My wife doesn’t ski, but she wants to be there to watch us give it a go. Our confusion is regarding the transportation and associated costs, and we’re trying to build our budget. Will her (non-skier) ticket to Sunnegga be the same as my (skier) ticket? Also, we plan to visit Gornergrat the following day. We do not plan to ski on this trip. Is the ticket for Gornergrat the same for skiers and non-skiers alike? Just trying to get a good idea of how much all of this is going to cost. Thanks in advance!

• The thread ‘Skiing in Zermatt: tickets for skier & non-skier’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.