Sneaker shops in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 August 2018 at 18:26:49 #817987

Hello everyone, sorry if it has been posted but I’m an avid sneaker collector and am planning to check out the footlocker stores in Zurich and also Titolo. I will also be visiting other places like Lugano, Lucerne, interlaced and zermatt and was wondering if anyone has local advice on some sneaker shops that I can check out. Many thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 August 2018 at 11:14:39 #894647

Hi DSL,

That’s a new questions for me. 🙂 No, sorry I don’t know of any – Google is probably your friend on this question. But another member may chime in!

Annika
    7121 posts
    22 August 2018 at 8:26:23 #894648

Hi DSL! I don’t have tips for local, genuinely Swiss stores, but I have some good experiences at Intersport shops in several locations. Although they’re part of an international chain, they usually sell Swiss/Austrian/German brands as well. I did visit them for sports gear though, not specifically for sneakers, but they have a fair collection of sneakers too, at least in their online shop. Other than that, I’d do as Lucas suggested and try some Google searches. For me, it came up with Snipes (Zurich), Sauce Store (Zurich), Street Files (Zurich and Basel), Seven Sneaker Store (Basel, not sure if you’ll be heading there too), etc.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 August 2018 at 9:36:14 #894649

Thanks everyone, will try to research. Like to check if there are Nike and Adidas stores in Zurich ?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 August 2018 at 14:48:46 #894650

I Googled it and it didn’t show up anything except a Nike factory store the Fashion Fish Premium Factory Outlet in Schönenwerd (45min by train from Zurich).

• The thread ‘Sneaker shops in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.