About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Sohail's trip report Jungfrau region and Lucerne
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Sohail's trip report Jungfrau region and Lucerne

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Sohailghori
Sohailghori
30 posts
Aug 20, 2022 - 6:23 PM

It’s amazing how MySwissAlps guys help people to complete their dreams by providing money and time saving advice as well as paying attention on every small detail asked by people

I live in Toronto Canada and plan Switzerland visit through MySwissAlps and here is my summer trip report.

Bought Swiss Travel Pass for 1 week with discount in November 2021 as per MySwissAlps recommendation and save crazy money with ease of travel also save time

Arrived in Zurich and straight went to Lauterbrunnen with no problem as I am here first time

First day went to Wengen and did Cable car and hike for Royal walk AMAZING. After that went for St. Beatus Caves (must do experience)

Second day went to Jungfrau (Top of Europe) unforgettable experience of life in sunshine (save lot of money coz of STP) and went for walk in Lauterbrunen (beautiful evening walk with scenery)

Third day went to Interlaken for Paragliding and then went to Murren with cable car and then went to Grindelwald for evening walk and had dinner with CHEES FONDUE (excellent taste)

Fourth day left for Lucerne. Left luggage on Meiringen station, and went for Gelmerbahn funicular (roller coaster on mountain) another must do stuff. Pick up luggage and reach Lucerne

Fifth day was raining so did complete GOLDEN PASS Trip (free with STP)

Sixth day went to Stoos funicular (world’s steepest, good experience and attended local fair on mountain and bought cheese, honey, cheese for fondue and did lunch. Excellent experience

Come back Lucerne and went for walk around chapel bridge and then went for chocolate shopping in vicinity by bus

I already recommended 5 friends and again just wanted to let you guys YOU ARE DOING GREAT JOB 👏

THANKS

SOHAIL

Anna
Anna
4160 posts
expert &
Aug 20, 2022 - 6:34 PM in reply to Sohailghori

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your amazing experience. Glad you had an unforgettable time in Switzerland.

Regards,

Anna

Sohailghori
Sohailghori
30 posts
Aug 20, 2022 - 6:43 PM in reply to Anna

Honestly Anna

Thanks a lot for answering all my big and small questions.

Only because of your help I complete my dream vacation with time and money savings

If you guys visit Canada please let me know how can I help

Sohail

Anna
Anna
4160 posts
expert &
Aug 20, 2022 - 6:53 PM in reply to Sohailghori

HI Sohail,

That's a kind gesture. Thanks again.

Glad we could help.

Regards,

Anna

Arno
Arno
15806 posts
expert &
Aug 22, 2022 - 9:34 AM in reply to Sohailghori

Hello Sohail,

Thanks for sharing your experiences! It looks like you had a great 6-day stay in Switzerland. You've been able to create a diverse and full (but still doable) itinerary, in which you've seen quite some highlights. So you visited in November? If so, your report shows there's still a lot to be seen and done in November and other quieter "off-season" months. That's helpful for other travelers visiting in such periods.

Sohailghori
Sohailghori
30 posts
Aug 22, 2022 - 11:07 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno

I visited Switzerland last week from Sunday to Saturday August 14-20 2022

Sohail

Arno
Arno
15806 posts
expert &
Aug 23, 2022 - 10:47 AM in reply to Sohailghori

Ah, I see. In that case we'll change the thread title with "November" to avoid any confusion. Thanks for posting about your recent trip :-)!

Last modified on Aug 23, 2022 - 10:47 AM by Arno

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2023