Using the Swiss Half Fare Card around St. Moritz

• Fritzrab
    Participant
    45 posts
    6 December 2017 at 17:41:39 #813783

Please help.

We are loving our Swiss half fare card throughout Switzerland. We have just arrived in St Moritz and are wondering what activities are covered by the Swiss half fare card. We do not ski but would like to go up on some of the mountains to enjoy the view and restaurants. In particular we are curious if the card discounts Corvatsch mountain. I cannot find a place on the website that speaks specifically to St Moritz. .

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2017 at 18:10:10 #872637

Hi Fritzrab,

If you open the PDF map on our Swiss Half Fare Card validity page you will see a few of the lines around St. Moritz that are covered by the Swiss Half Fare Card (like Corvatsch).

Some hotels in St. Moritz also offer a local transit card as well so you should check there too.

Fritzrab
    Participant
    45 posts
    7 December 2017 at 7:03:44 #872638

Thanks Lucas

Doing the lookups on my iPhone is like trying to push an elephant through a keyhole. I miss my laptop.

Fritzrab
    Participant
    45 posts
    7 December 2017 at 7:17:43 #872639

Could you send me the link for Diavolezza on the Swiss half fare card as you did for Corvatsch. Thanks

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 December 2017 at 8:09:09 #872640

Hi Fritzrab,

The Swiss Half fare Card map is the same link for either mountain. It shows that Diavolezza is not covered by the Swiss Half Fare Card.

It’s possible that your hotel has a transit pass you could use if you check with them – but it might not cover Diavolezza either.

Here is the webpage with prices for Diavolezza.

• The thread ‘Using the Swiss Half Fare Card around St. Moritz’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.