Using the Swiss Half Fare Card around St. Moritz

Using the Swiss Half Fare Card around St. Moritz

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Fritzrab
Fritzrab
33 posts
Dec 6, 2017 - 5:41 PM

Please help.

We are loving our Swiss half fare card throughout Switzerland. We have just arrived in St Moritz and are wondering what activities are covered by the Swiss half fare card. We do not ski but would like to go up on some of the mountains to enjoy the view and restaurants. In particular we are curious if the card discounts Corvatsch mountain. I cannot find a place on the website that speaks specifically to St Moritz. .

Lucas
Lucas
8846 posts
expert &
Dec 6, 2017 - 6:10 PM in reply to Fritzrab

Hi Fritzrab,

If you open the PDF map on our Swiss Half Fare Card validity page you will see a few of the lines around St. Moritz that are covered by the Swiss Half Fare Card (like Corvatsch).

Some hotels in St. Moritz also offer a local transit card as well so you should check there too.

Last modified on Dec 6, 2017 - 8:37 PM by Arno
Fritzrab
Fritzrab
33 posts
Dec 7, 2017 - 7:03 AM in reply to Lucas

Thanks Lucas

Doing the lookups on my iPhone is like trying to push an elephant through a keyhole. I miss my laptop.

Fritzrab
Fritzrab
33 posts
Dec 7, 2017 - 7:17 AM in reply to Lucas

Could you send me the link for Diavolezza on the Swiss half fare card as you did for Corvatsch. Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
8846 posts
expert &
Dec 7, 2017 - 8:09 AM in reply to Fritzrab

Hi Fritzrab,

The Swiss Half fare Card map is the same link for either mountain. It shows that Diavolezza is not covered by the Swiss Half Fare Card.

It's possible that your hotel has a transit pass you could use if you check with them - but it might not cover Diavolezza either.

Here is the webpage with prices for Diavolezza.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018