Still waiting for my 4-day Swiss Travel Pass

• Chandanky_23
    Participant
    2 posts
    24 June 2021 at 21:39:48 #825878

Hello,

I have bought 2 tickets of Swiss Travel Pass of type 4 days consecutive starting from 27th June 2021 using the Klook application. I did my booking on 23rd June 2021 at around 7:30 pm CEST but I didn’t receive any ticket confirmation from their side.

It’s been more than 24 hours now by the time I am writing this message (i.e, 24th June 2021 11:31 pm CEST).

I tried to contact the customer support more than 5 times and every time they gave me a blank answer (that something has happened and they didn’t receive any update from the merchant) . After 24 hours I even asked them to refund me the money but the agent disconnected the call and just returned me an email to keep patience.

I am so frustrated about their service and regret my decision to purchase my tickets over Klook.

As I have just 1 more day left before I start my trip to Switzerland I wanted to ask you if there is any way I can escalate this mater and get a refund or get details about my booked ticket so that they can be confirmed.

I have made all my bookings in Switzerland including the Glacial Express in combination with the Swiss Travel Pass and without it my complete plan will be shattered.

Ticket details:

Booking No.: GVA201122

Starting date: 27 June 2021.

Type: 4 days consecutive Swiss Travel Pass.

Looking forward,

Chandan

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6279 posts
    25 June 2021 at 6:40:34 #935375

Hi Chandan,

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation.

Please give us some time to look into this. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anna

Arno
    15471 posts
    25 June 2021 at 13:45:28 #935376

Hi Chandan,

I’ve picked this up and will let you know asap when I have more details. Did you check the spam folder of your e-mail, just to be sure? What does the order status in your Klook account say?

Chandanky_23
    Participant
    2 posts
    25 June 2021 at 16:06:02 #935377

Hi Arno,

I just checked my inbox and was happy to see that Klook had finally confirmed the tickets and sent it to me.

Shout out loud for Arno and Anna for their awesome help and support. CHEERS!!!!

I will post my booking experience with Klook once I am back from Switzerland. Till then Dhanyabad(Thanks)

Best,

Chandan

Arno
    15471 posts
    25 June 2021 at 17:14:25 #935378

I am happy to hear that Chandan! Trip reports are very welcome here: http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/tripreports

Enjoy Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Still waiting for my 4-day Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.