Apr 13, 2018 - 12:12 AM
in reply to VikramVI
Based on my calculations Saver Day Pass is better than 3 day STP assuming that you get Saver Day Pass at lowest price of 29 CHF. Here are my calculations
Saver Day Pass
- Saver Day Pass for 2 days (29 per day) = 58
- Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch (full price) = 190
- Total = 248
Half Fare card + Saver Day Pass calculation per person
- Half Fare card =: 120
- Saver Day Pass for 2 days = 58
- Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch (50% discount) = 95
- Total = 273
Swiss Travel Pass per person
- 3 Day STP = 225
- Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch (25% discount) = 142.50
- Total = 367.50
For best price of Saver Day Pass you need to buy them one month advance and these are non refundable tickets.
If you are also going to Mount Titlis or other mountains on Day 1, then Half fare card is useful.
If you have children then you need buy Junior card along with Saver Day Pass.