Rhinefalls-Zurich-Interlaken-Jungfrau-Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 July 2019 at 19:53:35 #822831

Hi thanks for your earlier suggestions. Need some advice on the rest of my trip.

14th July- I am in Lucerne planning bro go to Rhine Falls today and then to Zurich to enjoy the rest of the day in Zurich. Please suggest awesome places in Zurich.

15th July – Checking into Interlaken. Please suggest something for this day. Currently my plan is to visit Bern after I check-in to my Interlaken hotel.

16th July- Jungfrau

17th July- Zermatt and Matterhorn

18th July- Today my flight back to India from Zurich at 2155. Please suggest a good plan. Currently my plan is to leave my luggage at the Hotel early morning and go to Grindelwald First and then around 4 pm take luggage and go to Zurich airport.

I know I am asking for a lot. But please make your suggestions and ideas for the rest of my trip.

Thanks n Cheers

• The thread ‘Rhinefalls-Zurich-Interlaken-Jungfrau-Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.