Jul 30, 2012 - 3:42 PM
We are planning to visit Switzerland for 3 days with the following tight schedule.
Day1. From Geneva, travelling to Montreux to board the Golden pass panoramic train. Then travelling from Montreux to Interlaken in Golden pass train
Planning a scenic cruise on the Lake Brienz at Interlaken west
Day 2. Trip to Jungfraujoch and back to Interlaken
Day 3. From Interlaken to Mount Titlis and then going to Zurich airport in the evening from Mount Titlis/Engelberg
Having said that, here are my questions
1) Which travel card/pass( Swizz Pass/Flexi Pass/ Half price Card) is economically viable considering the number of days and the limited travel plan?
2) I will be travelling from Geneva airport station to Montreux by regular train. Which station to get down in Montreux to take the golden pass train to Interlaken?
3) Is the travel free for children in golden pass trains (To Interlaken) with parents having half price card?
4) With half price card (in case if I choose that), should I (or Can I) reserve the seats in Golden pass train?
5) Any site to know the Lake Brienz cruise timings?
6) Which train station to get down for reaching Mount Titlis when coming from Interlaken west/Interlaken Ost?
Thanks in advance