Suggestions for day trips from Lucerne late May

• nivsrv
    Participant
    19 posts
    22 February 2019 at 21:16:15 #820060

Hi all. I’m visiting Switzerland for the first, the last week of May. I have 13 days from 27th May to 9th June,2019. I’m flying into Zurich and plan to take a train to Lucerne to stay with a friend. I’ve planned to keep Lucerne as my base and use 3 days for Lucerne. I’ve decided to do day trips from Lucerne and get back to it so as to save on the accommodation charges and just stay with my friend in Lucerne. From what I’ve understand Berne, Interlaken, Bernese Oberland can be done as day trips from Lucerne. Are there any other places that I can visit with Lucerne as my base. I was told I could do a trip to Vaduz, Lichtenstein. Please advise any tips are welcome. Thank you.

• The thread ‘Suggestions for day trips from Lucerne late May’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.