Suls lobhornhutte

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2012 at 7:09:06 #805614

I’ve been trying for some daze to reach Suls Lobhornhutte to secure a bunk. They don’t answer email or telephone. Anyone know how to get through to them. I only have 5 daze before flying.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    13 September 2012 at 5:20:23 #837178

Hi bajay. I don’t know which contact details you used, but the right ones are listed here (select Suls-Lobhorn from the list). There’s also a phone number from the owners in Schüpfheim. Did you try that one too? If nothing works, I suggest you contact the SAC directly and see if they can be of assistance. Good luck and have a wonderful tour!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 September 2012 at 7:56:47 #837179

Thanks. I finally went through the overseas operator. Dialing error. Thanks for the link.

• The thread ‘Suls lobhornhutte’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.