Summer accommodation Lauterbrunnen for family of 6

Summer accommodation Lauterbrunnen for family of 6

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Marelize1980
Marelize1980
6 posts
Oct 29, 2017 - 2:31 PM

Hi there

We , family of 6 (2 kids and 4 adults) will be staying in Lauterbrunnen for 3 nights at the end of June 2018. We are renting a car and will be driving through Switserland, so we need accommodation with parking. I've read that Lauterbrunnen can have a lot of traffic in Summer. Can anyone make any suggestions for family accommodation? Self catering, hotel or B&B. Is there shops or supermarkets to buy supplies for self catering places? Also, will I be able to book just three nights? I think many places might have a minimum week stay. Otherwise hotels or aB&B might be better. We've never been to Switserland so I am greatful for any advice on accommodation in that area. We are not set on Lauterbrunnen, any other car friendly village nearby can work.

Thank you!

marelize

Lucas
Lucas
7145 posts
expert &
Oct 30, 2017 - 7:12 AM in reply to Marelize1980

Hi Marelize,

We have a list of accommodation options listed under "Where to sleep" on our website which should help you with your search (B&B, chalet rentals etc.).

Under our Lauterbrunnen page there is an hotel list as well with a few specific ones that we recommend.

With a car I think Lauterbrunnen is a good choice if you want to avoid the larger towns and be up in the mountains.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018