Summer accommodation Lauterbrunnen for family of 6

• Marelize1980
    Participant
    6 posts
    29 October 2017 at 14:31:36 #813577

Hi there

We , family of 6 (2 kids and 4 adults) will be staying in Lauterbrunnen for 3 nights at the end of June 2018. We are renting a car and will be driving through Switserland, so we need accommodation with parking. I’ve read that Lauterbrunnen can have a lot of traffic in Summer. Can anyone make any suggestions for family accommodation? Self catering, hotel or B&B. Is there shops or supermarkets to buy supplies for self catering places? Also, will I be able to book just three nights? I think many places might have a minimum week stay. Otherwise hotels or aB&B might be better. We’ve never been to Switserland so I am greatful for any advice on accommodation in that area. We are not set on Lauterbrunnen, any other car friendly village nearby can work.

Thank you!

marelize

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 October 2017 at 7:12:27 #871351

Hi Marelize,

We have a list of accommodation options listed under “Where to sleep” on our website which should help you with your search (B&B, chalet rentals etc.).

Under our Lauterbrunnen page there is an hotel list as well with a few specific ones that we recommend.

With a car I think Lauterbrunnen is a good choice if you want to avoid the larger towns and be up in the mountains.

• The thread ‘Summer accommodation Lauterbrunnen for family of 6’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.