I will visit Switzerland during summer 28 June 2020 - 03 July 2020 with two adults, one senior, one youth 16 and 9 months Yrs old, and child 11 and 5 months yrs old) with the following plan;
28 June - reach Zurich Airport at 07:50 and stay at zurich hotel one night, what can we do on sunday in zurich ? our plan to do a cruise on lake Zurich and walking around zurich, any idea or comments, please advise
29 June - we will take a train to Luzern at early morning about 07:00 and stay at luzern for two night with the following activities;
- Lucerne - Engelberg - Mount Titlis - Engelberg - Lucerne (29 June 2020) - full one day
- Chapel Bridge walking around
30 June - Lake Lucern Tour stop at Mt Pilatus, Mt Rigi, and stop at Mt Pilatus
- City of luzern tour
01 July - Take a train to interlaken ost and stay two night at interlaken
- Trip to Jungfrau Switzerland via Interlaken and Grindelwald ( Interlaken Ost - Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Jungfraujoch, Jungfraujoch - Kleine Scheidegg - Lauterbrunnen-Interlaken Ost)
02 July 2020 - Explore Interlaken / Thun / Lauterbrunnen / Wengen / Murren , any idea or comments for the routes ?
03 July 2020 - by train to Paris Gare De lyon at early morning up to 07 July 2020
07 July - by train from Paris Gare De Lyon to Geneve / Lussane Night Time
08 Juy 2020 - Explore Geneve
09 July 2020 - will go to zurich airport by train and flight at 13:00
Please advise the following;
- The above plan would possible to do with 2 adults , 2 kids and one senior ?
- Any ideas / comments the better plan
- We don't have any idea for the routes explore interlaken, thun,etc ?
- Which pass is better for us ? Swiss travel Pass, Swiss travel Pass Flexi or Half Travel Pass
- We don;t know yet the difference between jungfrau travel pass and swiss travel pass, is there swiss travel passs is cover jungfrau travel pass ?
- The idea to choose economic expenses would be better for us.
- If we take travel pass, how many days validition is better for us ?
Thank you for all advise and appreciated for the reply.