Saver Day Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 June 2018 at 4:15:50 #816835

Hello, we 3 friends will be visiting swiss from 18to 21st july following is our itnerary:-1) 1st day- travelling from salzburg to zurich, sightseeing zurich n from zurich to interlaken 2) 2nd day- sightseeing interlaken n visiting lauterbrunnen and wengen and back to interlaken 3) 3rd day- interlaken to mt titlis and returning back to interlaken by 4pm and visiting thun and returning back to interlaken via boat. So we thgt of doing normal tickets for 1st 2 days and the 3rd day we would purchase super saver day pass. But not sure abt the inclusions and exclusions of this card precisely.. would u help me suggest which should i i for the planned itnerary or would u suggest me a better itnerary for that same period??

• The thread ‘Saver Day Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.