Sustainability plan for Swiss Alps

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Kristyna
Kristyna
2 posts
Jan 17, 2017 - 6:54 PM

Hello,

I am a student of the University of Northampton and I would like to ask, if there is any official management plan or strategy, which helps to make Alps in Switzerland more sustainable and to protect the environment. If yes, what plan is it and where can I find more information?

Thank you very much,

Kristyna.

Lucas
Lucas
9598 posts
expert &
Jan 18, 2017 - 10:22 AM in reply to Kristyna

Hi Kristyna and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

We are not an official government organization so I don't have any specific information.
Your best bet would be to go to the Swiss government website. Maybe there is someone there you can contact for this information?

A quick google search of Alps Sustainability turned up some links that may be useful and some PDF files of official reports on your topic.

Regards,
Lucas

Last modified on Jan 18, 2017 - 6:33 PM by Lucas
Arno
Arno
11354 posts
expert &
Jan 19, 2017 - 3:34 PM in reply to Kristyna

Hi Kristyna,

Some unofficial information regarding the environment and global warming can be found on myswissalps.com/abouts witzerland/nature. It's definitely an important issue in Switzerland.

Last modified on Jan 19, 2017 - 3:35 PM by Arno
Kristyna
Kristyna
2 posts
Jan 19, 2017 - 5:31 PM in reply to Kristyna

Thank you both so much !

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018