Mar 24, 2017 - 3:38 AM
Hope someone can assist me pls... I & 5 of my friends planning to travel to switzerland middle of next month... Our route would be from basel to lauterbrunnen to jungfrau overnite @ lauterbrunnen and next day to lucerne from lucerne to zermat overnite zermat and from zermat to geneva...
my question is:-
1) is it OK if we purchase 3 days swiss pass or any other sugesstion for this?
2) Do we need to RSVP the train to lauterbrunnen if we are using swiss pass... Just to make sure because we are staying at lauterbrunnen.
3) are we entitle for 25% of the jungfrau train ticket? If we are using the swiss pass?
4) is the swiss pass cover our route to zermat??
5) from interlaken can we take the lake brienz cruise and stop and lucerne?
6) any idea how is the weather arround middle of April...hope the weather is good for us to go up to jungfrau...
Many thanks 😊😊😅😅