Tell Pass and itinerary questions for Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 March 2019 at 18:48:25 #820704

First of all thank you for taking the time to going through this and helping out, need some validation of the itinerary I am planning. For my itinerary based on my spreadsheet, Summer Tell Pass and Swiss Half Fare makes the most sense:

Day 1: Leaving from Paris (Gard de Lyon) and Zurich, going to Rhine Falls from Schaffhuasen (1. Is there a place to leave our luggage at the station??) .. Then going back to Zurich and heading to Lucerne (check-in) .. Go to Lake Lucerne take the cruise, explore Lucerne.

Day 2: Mount Titlis, Rest of sight seeing around Lucerne. Should we be doing anything else around that day??

Day 3. Rigi, take the Lake Lucerne cruise, if we can’t make it on Day 1.

Day 4: Head to Interlaken/Grindelwald (drop off luggage).. Then go to Jungfrauch (spend the entire day there).. Come back explore Grindelwald or Lauterbrunnen.

Day 5: Go to Geneva, explore the city. Come back to Grindelwald.

Day 6: Spend morning/afternoon in Grindelwald, head to Spiez and head to Venice from Milan.

Does this make sense?

Once I activate the Tell pass, is it valid 24-hours i.e. If I activate at 12 PM on Day 1, is it valid till 12 PM on Day 4? or Day 1 to Day 3?

Thank you!

• The thread ‘Tell Pass and itinerary questions for Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.