May 20, 2017 - 12:20 AM
we are a couple travelling from Dubai to switzerland (5 days)and then to Paris (3 days) from zurich. Kindly suggest me for following:
1) since i will be staying in switzerland for 5 days, do i need to buy 8 days swiss pass or i can buy 4 days swiss pass plus one day swiss pass separately.
2) what wuld be more cheaper if i buy half ticket pass first and then two 4 days plus one day euro pass using 50% discount.
3) i will be travelling from zurich to paris. Does swiss pass/half ticket pass give discount on this rail route ticket as well? What would be cheaper if i buy online or on the spot from the ticket counter? Is there any chances that the railway seats are fully booked
4) i will not be travelling outside paris during my stay in paris. Which railyway pass should i buy and from where to get more discount?
5) looking at my itinerary, please suggest if i should buy euro pass or swiss pass & paris pass separately.