Swiss Family Pass – how to buy it

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 January 2018 at 11:21:28 #814017

hi,

i am planning to travel swiss in the month of march withmy family 2adults and i child(14 yrs).

i came to know that if i take family pass then no need to take ticket separately for my child.

how will i get the family pass through online , i can take it pripor to the swiss rail pass or it will wome along with the other pass only i can take .please advice me

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 January 2018 at 13:07:52 #874179

Hi RANGARAJAN75,

You can get the Swiss Family Card when ordering Swiss Travel Passes or Swiss Half Fare Cards (for the adults) online. You can see which companies offer the Swiss Family Card here. The Swiss Family Card will cover all travel for your 14 year old – no need for other tickets or passes.

• The thread ‘Swiss Family Pass – how to buy it’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.