Swiss Travel Pass Flex collection & how to use

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 November 2017 at 15:14:40 #813740

Hi there,

My wife and I will be visiting Switzerland in December and we wanted to buy a 15 day travel pass flex. (second class). I have 2 questions:

1. I will be in Switzerland for 17 days. How do I pick the dates on which to avail the pass?

2. I will be reaching landing in Zurich. Can I buy the pass online and collect it from the Zurich airport? If yes, where?

I am based in India.

Thank you,

Arijit

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 November 2017 at 16:51:32 #872366

Hi Arijit and welcome to MySwissAlps!

1. Once you have the Swiss Travel Pass Flex you write in the dates that you will be using it on the pass.
    2. Yes, you can buy the Swiss Travel Pass Flex online here. If you want to pick it up at the airport it you can buy the pass from Swiss Railways and pick it up at their office at the airport (or have it shipped to your first hotel).
    Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 November 2017 at 0:55:40 #872367

Hi, is there an option to select to self print st home from that link which you shared? So pay online, but print the ticket st home.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 November 2017 at 6:01:26 #872368

Hi Lucas,

Thank you very much for the information!

Cheers,

Arijit

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 November 2017 at 7:09:58 #872369

Hi Benedict,

No, you can’t print the Swiss Travel PassFlex at home. Only the Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half Fare Card and Swiss Transfer Ticket rail passes can be printed at home.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass Flex collection & how to use’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.