Swiss Half Fare Card service fee ?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 7:33:39 #815844

Please tell me any service fee needed for Swiss half fare card purchased in Zurich Airport on top of CHF120.00. (someone told me CHF10.00!!)

Further, is the point of sale open this SUNDAY? which hours? thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 9:11:51 #884709

Hi Goldenskwong, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

• If you purchase the Swiss Half Fare Card at Zürich Airport, there is no additional fee. The SBB office for advice and sales is open Mon–Sun 07:00 – 18:30.
    • If you buy it online and print it at home, there is no additional fee.
    • If you buy it online and specify that you want to collect it at Zürich Airport, there is a charge of CHF 15. In this case, you collect it from the Airport Information Service Centre, not from the SBB office.

The text you had circled on your screenshot is not relevant. It applies to international tickets. The Swiss Half Fare Card is a domestic card, not an international ticket.

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 10:14:51 #884710

Thanks so much for such speedy reply…so high efficiency. It relieves me much pressure and confusions. Once again, thanks for your prompt reply 🙂

• The thread ‘Swiss Half Fare Card service fee ?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.