Swiss Half Fare Card refund HappyRail

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 March 2020 at 10:59:12 #825463

Hello Swiss experts

I booked a Swiss half fare card from Happyrail in February with a travel date of 10th April. Now due to COVId situation I want to cancel that but online I have not found any option. Happyrail do not have any phone number and the only way to contact them is vha email. I already emailed them twice. They give me an autoreply saying that they will contact me in 1-4 business hours but after two working days, I am yet to get a reply. Do you know any alternate way to contact them for refund?

thanks,

Arka

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 March 2020 at 12:55:34 #931469

Hello Arka and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Happyrail is one of our partners, please find contact details below:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/aboutus/partners/happyrail

Should the issue continue feel free to get back to us, however, you might have to be a little patient, I’m sure they are facing numerous requests these days!

Hope things turn out in your favour.

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 March 2020 at 14:25:44 #931470

Hello Steph

Thanks for your fast response. Yes let me wait this week for the reply. If there is no response, I will put a follow up next week again.

• The thread ‘Swiss Half Fare Card refund HappyRail’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.