May 6, 2018 - 11:05 PM
Hello, We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children (age 14 and 8). We are travelling to Zurich on July 12th at 7:30am. We plan to buy the Swiss Travel Pass for 4 days as we fly out on July 16th early morning flight.
Had the below questions
1. How do I travel to Horgen from the airport? I understand there is a train station at the airport itself. With the signs directing me to the station at the airport, is it easy to travel to Horgen with bags?
2. Do I buy the tickets at home or I can buy it at the airport and they can give me a printed copy?
3. If I buy the Swiss Travel Pass, I only have to pay for 2 adults and my kids would be free as we are travelling with them?
4. I can use this pass for travel between Zurich, Lucerne, Mount Titlis, Bern, Interlaken and Mount Schilthorn at no additional charge?
We will be staying at Horgen and plan to visit the below places
Day 1 – Horgen to Zurich and Lucerne
Day 2 – Horgen to Mount Schilthorn
Day 3 – We will stay at Bern returning from Mount Schilthorn. Plan to visit Bern and Interlaken this day and return back to Horgen
Day 4 – Horgen to Mount Titlis
Day 5 – Return
5. Is the above doable? Would the Swiss travel pass cover all the travel except for the cogwheel ride from Engelberg to Mount Titlis?
Let me know.
Last modified on May 7, 2018 - 5:33 AM by Chantal