Swiss itinerary with parents in April

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 February 2018 at 21:27:51 #814334

Hi,

I along with my parents will be doing a France-Swiss-Italy (12 days) itinerary in April end. Considering i will be travelling with elder group, i am looking for recommendations for best itinerary possible. My parents are keep to visit Swiss since this has been their long destined destination but i am confused with the places to cover considering it shouldn’t be so exhausting for them and non repetitive too.

Also, can you suggest on the kind of passes we should go for and when is the best time to book. Besides inter swiss travel we would be entering swiss from Paris and will exit swiss for italy. So does Eurail pass makes sense or Swiss pass? Which one is more economical ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 February 2018 at 8:26:01 #876161

Hi Jaiswat, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

You’re not telling us how many days you will stay in Switzerland and what your interests are.

I would suggest to have a look at the following web pages:

Once you have a first draft of your itinerary, you can share it here and we’ll have a look at it.

In order to pick the best rail pass for your trip read our page on how to choose the best rail pass. You’ll need to decide where you will be traveling to during your trip and do the math to compare the different rail passes.

• The thread ‘Swiss itinerary with parents in April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.