Swiss motorway vignette was not accepted by police

• Dani_parkins
    Participant
    1 post
    22 September 2020 at 9:28:34 #825697

Hi,

i took your advise and bought the Swiss vignette online before arriving at the border, however the Online vignette Purchase was not accepted by the police or toll booth man.

they did not recognize it. I now have paid for the vignette 2 times. I would like to request a refund from you?

thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 September 2020 at 9:55:16 #934323

Hi Dani,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I’m sorry to hear that your vignette was not accepted. Can you provide a bit more information? Who did you purchase from? Did you apply the vignette (which is a sticker) to the inside of your windscreen? Who did you talk to, the officers at the border or the police or both? What exactly did they say?

Please note that a refund can only be issued by the company you purchased from. We don’t sell vignettes.

I hope to hear from you soon, thank you in advance!

Arno
    15484 posts
    24 September 2020 at 12:13:01 #934324

Hello again Dani,

Do you have further details for us so we might be able to tell what went wrong?

Robertkelly1
    Participant
    14 posts
    24 September 2020 at 13:31:11 #934325

Hello Dani.

Have you solved the problem regarding your vignette?

Kind regards.

Rob.

• The thread ‘Swiss motorway vignette was not accepted by police’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.