swiss pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 September 2014 at 5:33:46 #806627

I’m travel from Milan to Zermatt. In order to save cost, I plan to buy train ticket from Milan to Domodossola thereafter to travel with Swiss pass from Domodossola to Zermatt.

May I know can I buy Swiss Pass upfront at Domodossola Train station?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 September 2014 at 7:43:40 #841020

Hi Lemon Lau,

Thank you for joining MySwissAlps. Domodossola is an Italian rail station. As far as I know you can’t buy a Swiss Pass there. But you can buy it online. See here for prices and points of sale, and here for additional discounts, if available). That way you don’t need to get off the train so you don’t loose time.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 September 2014 at 12:03:43 #841021

Arnold,

Thanks for your info.

I going to board the flight 48 hours later, it insufficient time to post the pass to Malaysia.

The only choice for me is to buy it in Brig while on the way to Zermatt.

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 September 2014 at 12:18:54 #841022

Hi Lemon Lau,

If you order through your local agent at http://www.raileurope.com.sg/ pass/swiss-pass, the pass will be delivered the next working day if ordered before 4pm. All further details and purchase options are on the Swiss Pass price I gave you in my previous post.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘swiss pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.