Adding my Swiss Travel Pass onto SBB app?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 0:40:58 #816706

Hello,

I’m trying to put my swiss travel pass on the SBB app. Its asking for a customer number. I order online and I did not see any customer number on the pass in the email. Am I missing something?

We are coming from Milan to Interlaken OST. How do I book my train from Milan to Domodossola on SBB? As the rest of journey will be covered by STP. Do I book separate journey? I think train ticket for the same journey is cheaper on Italia website.

Please advise.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 6:30:14 #888605

Hi Deven,

You can’t put your Swiss Travel Pass on the SBB app. You must have a printed copy with you.

Yes, you can book a separate trip. We have a few website we recommend for tickets from Italy to Switzerland here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/traintickets/ita ly/price

• The thread ‘Adding my Swiss Travel Pass onto SBB app?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.