Swiss Pass buying options airport or online?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2018 at 8:43:52 #816299

Hello all,

We are arriving Zurich on 9th June, 8 pm local time. So, is it possible for us to buy Swiss pass from Zurich Airport? What’s their working hrs? And what’s the process related to it? Is it that we just need to purchase the pass and board the next available train? We have a 10 Yr daughter so require family card too.

Or can we buy online and carry the print along with us?

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    29 May 2018 at 9:45:25 #886709

Hi BinuMenon,

It is possible to buy at the airport, but it is much easier and quicker for you to buy your passes online. You’ll find the purchase options here: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price. You can print the passes at home (Swiss Family Card too) so you don’t need to visit a ticket office. You can board your train right away.

I am assuming you mean the Swiss Travel Pass. A SwissPass is something else and for Swiss residents only.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2018 at 9:56:08 #886710

Yes Arno, I mean Swiss travel pass only. Sorry for the confusion.

How reliable are these online portals? I have seen so many forums offering Swiss travel pass

Thanks

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2018 at 14:30:13 #886711

The options we list on Arno’s links are reliable yes. We have been recommending them for years now with no major issues for anyone.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2018 at 4:09:00 #886712

Thank you Lucas

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass buying options airport or online?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.