4 Day Swiss Travel Pass Flex for family in April

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2019 at 2:04:19 #819802

I am thinking about buying 4-Day Pass Flex for a family trip around the end of April. Let’s say the first validity date is 4/27, I use it on 4/29, 4/30, then 5/2. Please note the last use date is in May, not the same month of the first use date in April. Is it allowed?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2019 at 2:11:09 #903666

Flex passes have an overall validity longer than the number of travel days. The overall duration for all Flex passes from 2019 is 1 month, ie ‘4 days in 1 month’ for you, so if you make sure you state the validity as being from the first day of your trip you will be fine.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2019 at 2:29:23 #903667

Wow! Thank you for the quick reply! I do have exact plan from a point to a point for the trip. If I understand your note correctly, 5/2 date is good to use the 4-Day Flex. Right?

it is within 30-days. I notice Eurail pass, it must be used in 1 calendar month. Since my last travel date falls under a different month, that is reason I asked the question.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 February 2019 at 8:19:51 #903668

Hi,

As 1960man already mentioned, this pass has to be used within a 30 day period, not necessarily in the same calendar month.

To understand more about the ins-and-outs of how it works, have a look at this section on our site which is very comprehensive: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpassflex/howt ouse

Wishing you a wonderful time visiting Switzerland!

Maria.

• The thread ‘4 Day Swiss Travel Pass Flex for family in April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.