Swiss Pass (For use between 15-27 June)

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 June 2010 at 20:37:16 #803850

Hello there,

My husband and I reside in Singapore, however, we did not purchase our Swiss Passes before leaving Singapore. I am a Singapore Citizen and my husband is American. We are now in the States till 14th June.

We are traveling to Basel on the 14th June. Is there a way in which I can purchase our Swiss Passes and still enjoy ‘saver rates for 2 traveling together’? I just tried getting the passes online through the Singapore site, (as I understand that the passes reflect the pass holder’s residency, and not citizenship), however, they only deliver locally to Singapore or within Asia.

Many thanks in advance!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7121 posts
    7 June 2010 at 14:07:31 #831359

Hello kapotasana! You can best purchase your Swiss Saver Pass by selecting ‘USA’ under the header ‘Order your Swiss Pass here’ at the Swiss Pass page. That’s no problem, as your husband is an American resident. Shipping can be done within 3 working days, so the passes would still arrive in time. Moreover, shipping is entirely for free. If you select the ‘saver’ variant, you will also enjoy the saver rates.

Enjoy your stay in Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass (For use between 15-27 June)’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.