Swiss Travel Pass: Wengen to First and Tissot walk

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 6:46:22 #817090

I’m not the adventurous type- but I would love to try the Tissot Walk (maybe…) Is the trip from Wengen to First covered by Swiss Travel Pass please? Does the Jungfrau Card cover this?

Cheers and thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 7:26:59 #890272

Think I can answer my own question- feel free to correct me! Swiss half fare card- 50% off. Swiss Pass- no cost.

Apologies to all of the fabulous folk who keep having to answer the same question. It’s just those little lines on the map ……….

Cheers.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 7:54:53 #890273

Hi Mittens,

Train Wengen to Grindelwald via Zweilütschinen

Train Wengen to Grindelwald via Kleine Scheidegg

• Swiss Travel Pass – 25% discount
    • Jungfrau Travel Pass – free

Gondola Grindelwald to First

• Swiss Travel Pass – 50% discount
    • Jungfrau Travel Pass – free

All trips are 50% off with the Swiss Half Fare Card.

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 9:12:10 #890274

Thank you Alpenrose. Your information is fabulous! The Swiss Pass was just putting its nose in front… but back to the maths!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2018 at 11:56:26 #890275

Hi Mittens,

Be careful with rail pass names. You mean the Swiss Travel Pass. The Swiss Pass is a different product, mostly for Swiss locals/residents only.

also, Wengen to Grindelwald via Männlichen at 50% off with Swiss Travel Pass.

https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ validity

Happy Travels

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 July 2018 at 5:08:33 #890276

A similar walk to the First Cliff Walk by Tissot is the Thrill Walk at Birg. This is covered by the Swiss Travel Pass. I have been to Birg, not to First, so I cannot tell which one is more thrilling.

Ritu

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass: Wengen to First and Tissot walk’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.