Not received Swiss Travel Pass yet from Raileurope

• Lovetoteach
    Participant
    31 posts
    2 July 2019 at 2:23:07 #822602

Hello,

I just order 8 days Swiss pass for my family of 4 from raileurope. As website says that for consecutive days you can print the ticket at home but after paying I am not being able to print and in my email raileurope says it takes 5-7days or 1-2buisness days for travel within less than 2 weeks. I bought the pass start day July 6th. I hope email comes within next two days otherwise I don’t know what to do. please help.

thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2019 at 5:01:02 #916709

Hello Lovetoteach,

Have you tried contacting Raileurope directly? This might be the best thing to do.
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/raileur ope

Keep us posted if the issue isn’t solved.

Best,
    Steph

http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass

Lovetoteach
    Participant
    31 posts
    2 July 2019 at 11:30:14 #916710

I did contact them but they said that I will have to wait for 1-2 business days for confirmation. If anyone has experience buying with raileurope please let me know if I can print the pass from the email

thank you for your help.

Arno
    15482 posts
    2 July 2019 at 12:14:29 #916711

Hi Lovetoteach,

Did you receive the pass and you can’t print it? Or didn’t you receive the pass?

If you didn’t receive the pass, then please check your spam folder first. If you don’t receive anything within a working day, then you’d best give them a call: http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/raileur ope.

Lovetoteach
    Participant
    31 posts
    2 July 2019 at 13:30:30 #916712

I booked it yesterday and I am from USA so did it with raileurope.com. I got email saying that my booking is being processed.

I am waiting for the confirmation email.

So Arno as per your knowledge, I shall get email within couple of days right? And I will be able to print from the email?

You know guys I am freaking out because we leave from US to Switzerland on Thursday and I purchased the Swiss pass starting from Saturday July 6th for 8 days. sorry to bother you all and thank you for your guidance.

Arno
    15482 posts
    2 July 2019 at 14:27:19 #916713

Hi Lovetoteach,

Yes, you should receive a second e-mail with a PDF file, or a link to a PDF file. You can store that PDF on your phone, but you should also print it. I’d give them a call if you don’t receive it tomorrow. So far it all sounds as the normal way orders are processed.

Lovetoteach
    Participant
    31 posts
    2 July 2019 at 16:53:22 #916714

Thanks Arno,

I did get email. yay! But still can’t celebrate because they put wrong dates on it 😭 Thankfully customer service picked up the phone this time and promised me fix the problem by end of the day. Hope they fix it quick .

Arno
    15482 posts
    2 July 2019 at 17:22:22 #916715

You’re welcome! Some retailers including Rail Europe still have a manual step in their order processing, hence this happens from time to time. It’s rare luckily! They will fully automate this once day I’m sure, like others have already done. They will fix the date for you, no worries.

Lovetoteach
    Participant
    31 posts
    2 July 2019 at 18:13:20 #916716

Yay! Finally I got the correct date, names ,birth dates on the Swiss travel pass. Ready to travel tomorrow. A big thank you to Arno and Steph to help and guide me through the proess.

Arno
    15482 posts
    3 July 2019 at 5:52:33 #916717

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Not received Swiss Travel Pass yet from Raileurope’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.