Mar 1, 2012 - 8:36 AM
Hi, We'll (couple and 2 kids 13 and 10) be in switzerland from 20th march to 25th march.We will be staying in lauterbrunnen for 5 nights.
our plan will be"
- 20th - Geneva to Lauterbrunnen train
- 21st - Jungfrachou trip
- 22 nd - Taking Golden pass panoramic to Lucern ,visit mt. Rigi (free with swiss pass ) or mt .Titlis
- 23rd - visit to Bern , Zurich
- 24 th - Schillthorn or visit Zermatt
- 25th - Taking Golden pass panoramic and Classic to geneva via montreux.
- the cost of passes (1st class for 2 adults )are:
4 days swiss saver pass -600 euros
8 days swiss saver pass- 868 euros
3 days flexi saver pass - 560 euros
4 days flexi saver pass - 700 euros
My queries are:
Many suggest that going in for the 8 days swiss pass will be expensive as we would not be using it effectively.
Instead can i go in for 4 days flexi saver pass ?
In that case we'll any way use the 1st and last day, and in between for 2 days we'll travel for free, and the other two days will be 50 % discount on all travel.so if we use that 2 days for the mountain trips ( any way even with swiss pass we'll have to pay 50%) , will children travel free for mountain trips or they 'll be charged?
Could some one help me in this ?