Swiss pass saver pass 2 for 1 offer

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 April 2012 at 0:44:46 #805153

Dear Sir/Madame,
    I’m new in this forum;-) I have few questions to ask :
    1. I will visit Geneva on 2-13 July 2012 and will travel together for 2 person, Could I use this offer during my trip, If yes then could I purchase this offer for 2 set (8 consecutive days) ? How many days ticket shipping to arrive @ Jakarta Indonesia?
    2. If not what’s your suggestion for me to travel during my trip, I’ll spend most of my times in Geneva but I am planning to visit other cities especially on Saturday&Sunday, Interlaken is on top of my list.
    3. If I am planning to continue my trip to Italy (visit 3 cities) from Geneva, what’s your suggestion for me, should I buy eurail pass or buy point to point.
    Appreciate for your fast response so I can start to purchase ticket.
    Regards
    Anto

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    21 April 2012 at 4:21:57 #835739

Hi Anto, and welcome here!

The promotion is not available for traveling in July. I would recommend to look into the “regular” Swiss Saver Flexi Pass (a number of free travel days and discounts in between those days) or the Swiss Half Fare Card (discounted traveling only). It depends on your trip details what’s best. Here’s how to calculate.

The same goes for Italy. I think a Eurail Pass might be a good choice as your selected towns are probably not near to eachother and require long transfers, but it depends on the exact trips.

Just follow the links to the passes above for all details about prices, shipping, network maps, etc.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 April 2012 at 9:10:12 #835740

Thank you For your reply, is the promotion for Swiss saver flexi pass 2 for 1 also not available in July? is there any promotion for Summer ?

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    21 April 2012 at 9:32:53 #835741

Hello Anto,

For an overview of the offers please view the homepage of this website and the three first topics in the Swiss Rail Topic overview.
    I hope this helps a bit!

Have a nice trip,

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 April 2012 at 9:03:39 #835742

Thank you for your reply, actually I need your suggestion, regarding what should I visit during my trip (since I have limitation), actually it will be business trip, during weekdays I have a seminar to attend (around 08.00-16.00). Could you suggest where can I go after 4pm, other than Geneva sightseeing (go by train/bus/boat). My plan during (Saturday & Sunday) is go to Interlaken (Jungfraujoch) on day 1 & continue to Luzern (Mt Titlis or Mt. Pilatus) day 2 and back to Geneva with train from Luzern. I need your suggestion with my plan, so I can see some of the best Swiss scenery. I’ll travel with 2 persons and planning to continue to other country such as Italy or France. Thank you for your help

Annika
    7104 posts
    24 April 2012 at 11:20:24 #835743

Hi Anto. After 4 pm, you can best spend your time in and near Geneva. I suggest you visit the Geneva tourism web page for specific tips. Your trips to the Jungfraujoch and Lucerne seem doable as well, although you’ll have to make long journeys. I advise Pilatus over Titlis, as Pilatus can be reached easily from Lucerne, whereas Titlis requires an extra train trip to Engelberg. If weather is bad, it’s not wise to spend time and money on such mountain trips. Instead, you may want to stay close to Geneva and make a boat trip over the lake or visit the Chillon castle.

You can use the timetable to find details on all your train trips.

• The thread ‘Swiss pass saver pass 2 for 1 offer’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.