May 3, 2016 - 10:20 AM
Thank you Arno. I'll certainly try to do Bernina express if I couldn't make it to Jungfraujoch. Meanwhile I have made a very ambitious and detailed plan (attached) and would be grateful to know your expert view on this. I understand that too much has been packed in these 2 days and I might not be able to do all this. I would be thankful if you could critically examine the itinerary and comment on following:-
1. Feasibility of doing this on 30-31 August 2016 (summer)?
2. Is the trains/buses/LB/Fun etc. selected are correct and run during summer as well?
3. Is it worth going to Schilthorn early morning at 8 AM?
4. Is it worth going to Harder Klum as late as 6 PM?
5. If I have to cut short my visit to a few cities/places, which places should those be?
6. If I have to drop a few things out, what should those be?
7. Would it be worth buying any travel card for this plan? If yes, which one?
Thank you very much in advance for your help.