Swiss September weather: forecasts & what to pack

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

KNBTLB
    Participant
    10 posts
    2 September 2022 at 20:08:49 #946132

Charli – I did not check my luggage, only carry-on. After hearing news reports about missing luggage, I decided not to take a chance. It was a good thing as our flight was an hour and a half late landing in Munich from the USA. We ran to make our connecting flight to Zurich. I found it amazing that I was able to pack for my trip with 3 pairs of pants, 5 shirts and basic necessities. My carry on weighed 17 lbs. and I had no problems with the airlines.

Danielsan
    Participant
    628 posts
    3 September 2022 at 0:12:05 #946133

Hi Charli,

Yes, I did have checked luggage. (I wasn’t able to get everything into a carry-on for two weeks.) That and a nap-sack. The nap-sack is where I kept all the gloves, hat, etc. and it went with me any time I left a hotel for the day, while the main bag always hung out in the hotel room all by its lonesome.

I hope you, and everyone traveling this month have great weather. Enjoy your trip(s).

Regards,

Danielsan

PS, I love your username, My Doodles.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The thread ‘Swiss September weather: forecasts & what to pack’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.