Restaurant suggestions & Mt. Pilatus vs Mt.Titlis?

Restaurant suggestions & Mt. Pilatus vs Mt.Titlis?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
lhollinger
lhollinger
12 posts
Dec 3, 2017 - 5:31 PM

Hello!I am planning a grand tour through Switzerland this Christmas. I'm looking for suggestions to two questions: 1) Which to do---Mt. Pilatus or Titlis? And recommendations for things to do and places to eat in the following areas: Montreux, Zermatt, Luzern, Interlaken, and St. Moritz. Thank you in advance for insights.

Lucas
Lucas
8888 posts
expert &
Dec 3, 2017 - 7:28 PM in reply to lhollinger

Hi lhollinger,

I don't have specific restaurant suggestions for you but please do look at our activity suggestions for those towns on the following links for ideas on what one can do there: Montreux, Zermatt, Luzern, Interlaken & St. Moritz.

As for choosing between Mt. Titlis and Mt. Pilatus I'm sure everyone has their favourite! I think Mt. Titlis has more activities to do at the top and might prove more interesting? Maybe other members can chime in with their thoughts as well.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5006 posts
expert
Dec 5, 2017 - 2:49 AM in reply to lhollinger

Hi lhollinger-

Hollinger is a Swiss or maybe Austrian name.

Do you have Swiss ancestry? If so, and you know which canton your ancestors came from, perhaps we can add some ideas for travel.

Slowpoke

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018