Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Swiss train reservation with Eurail Global Pass

Swiss train reservation with Eurail Global Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Sheela
Sheela
8 posts
Mar 8, 2020 - 9:41 AM

Hi there greetings of the day!

I want to buy seat reservations for 4 persons on Gotthard express panoramic train from Lugano to Fluelen for travel date 16th June 2020.

How can I book reservation only (having Eurail Global pass 1st class)on SBB site for the train departing at 9.22...towards Art goldau and reaching Fluelen at 11.47?

I have just tried (dry run) to reserve seats for e.g. 8th June 2020...but nowhere I am getting option to mention Eurail Global pass...

From Fluelen to Luzern we want to take boat ride.

Which boat is free or discounted with Eurail Global pass? Should I reserve seats on boat also? Is it possible online?

What will be the exact time and date on which I should try to reserve seats? If I wish to travel on 16th June.

Thanks

Suzanne
Suzanne
344 posts
top member
Mar 8, 2020 - 5:05 PM

Hello Sheela,

Welcome to MySwissAlps!

I have attached the validity of the Eurail Global Pass for your reference. From the link you can see which boat rides are free or discounted with your Eurail Global Pass.

You book your seat reservations with this link:

Be sure to read these links for your reference:
Gotthard Panorama Express: www.myswissalps.com/gotthardpanoramaexpress

Lake Lucerne: www.myswissalps.com/boatlakelucerne. Here is a link for the Lake Lucerne boat schedule and purchasing the tickets:

It is not necessary to reserve a seat on the boat. Please read:

Good luck!

Suzanne

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020