Swiss train reservation with Eurail Global Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 March 2020 at 9:41:01 #825433

Hi there greetings of the day!

I want to buy seat reservations for 4 persons on Gotthard express panoramic train from Lugano to Fluelen for travel date 16th June 2020.

How can I book reservation only (having Eurail Global pass 1st class)on SBB site for the train departing at 9.22…towards Art goldau and reaching Fluelen at 11.47?

I have just tried (dry run) to reserve seats for e.g. 8th June 2020…but nowhere I am getting option to mention Eurail Global pass…

From Fluelen to Luzern we want to take boat ride.

Which boat is free or discounted with Eurail Global pass? Should I reserve seats on boat also? Is it possible online?

What will be the exact time and date on which I should try to reserve seats? If I wish to travel on 16th June.

Thanks

• The thread ‘Swiss train reservation with Eurail Global Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.