Swiss Transfer Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 May 2012 at 6:56:07 #805271

Hi
    We want to travel from Geneva to Arolla to walk the Haute Route, in mid-August. Our plan is to return to Geneva from Zermatt about 10 days later. It looks like the Swiss Transfer Card will be our cheapest option. I am 65 and my partner is 59 – is there a price reduction for over 65s?
    Many thanks for your advice
    Huw

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Wandermann
    Participant
    265 posts
    21 May 2012 at 15:12:35 #836135

Hello Huw,

I agree, if you are only travelling from Geneva to Arolla and from Zermatt to Geneva the Swiss Transfer Ticket will be the best choice. The link will give you all the details and information about ordering.

No, there are no price reductions for over 65s.

Enjoy your stay

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 May 2012 at 15:35:24 #836136

Hi Wandermann

Thanks for your reply and advice. We’ll get the Swiss Transfer Cards as you suggest. It was worth enquiring about concessions just in case…..!

Huw

• The thread ‘Swiss Transfer Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.