Swiss Transfer Ticket - delivery information

Swiss Transfer Ticket - delivery information

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
juluftravel
juluftravel
19 posts
Aug 21, 2017 - 8:56 AM

Hi Lucas,

thanks for your fed back. I still have some doubts & hope you could help me to clear things up.

I was about to purchase the Swiss Tranfer tickets for two adults for 30th October 2017, Travelling from Zurich airport to Zermatt. And returns on 1st November 2017 to Zurich airport.

I intend to use the Delivery options to my home address in Japan. But I notice TNT Express aim to dispatch tickets order for postal or courier delivery no later than 2 weeks before the start date of the tickets.

I will be flying to Paris in the first weeks of October Will I be able to receive the ticket in time/before Oct.

I look at the lists of countries and delivery to Japan is stated 5 days. If I request for asap delivery on the Notes column, will they sent my tickets earlier ? This also imply to the print online. .Please advise.

Or is it adviserable for me to collect at Zurich airport?

as for printing at home., it also stated online PDF link will be sent to my email address at least 7 workings days prior to departure.

I be in Europe doing my tour. And Switzerland & Zurich will be my last destination.

Appreciated yours & anyone help and advise.

thank you.

Lucas
Lucas
5619 posts
expert &
Aug 21, 2017 - 11:27 AM in reply to juluftravel

Hi Juluftravel,

I would just get the online email option and then you don't have to worry about shipping. Did you catch my last reply on your other thread?

Their note about the pass arriving 7 days prior to departure is meant to reassure you that it will arrive before you leave. It almost certainly will arrive within days of ordering it (often the same day) but they note the worst-case scenario is 7 days before your departure date (You can tell them your departure date for Europe is next week if you want.) :)

Lucas

Last modified on Aug 21, 2017 - 1:06 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018