Swiss Transfer Ticket – delivery information

• juluftravel
    Participant
    20 posts
    21 August 2017 at 8:56:17 #813030

Hi Lucas,

thanks for your fed back. I still have some doubts & hope you could help me to clear things up.

I was about to purchase the Swiss Tranfer tickets for two adults for 30th October 2017, Travelling from Zurich airport to Zermatt. And returns on 1st November 2017 to Zurich airport.

I intend to use the Delivery options to my home address in Japan. But I notice TNT Express aim to dispatch tickets order for postal or courier delivery no later than 2 weeks before the start date of the tickets.

I will be flying to Paris in the first weeks of October Will I be able to receive the ticket in time/before Oct.

I look at the lists of countries and delivery to Japan is stated 5 days. If I request for asap delivery on the Notes column, will they sent my tickets earlier ? This also imply to the print online. .Please advise.

Or is it adviserable for me to collect at Zurich airport?

as for printing at home., it also stated online PDF link will be sent to my email address at least 7 workings days prior to departure.

I be in Europe doing my tour. And Switzerland & Zurich will be my last destination.

Appreciated yours & anyone help and advise.

thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 August 2017 at 11:27:41 #868734

Hi Juluftravel,

I would just get the online email option and then you don’t have to worry about shipping. Did you catch my last reply on your other thread?

Their note about the pass arriving 7 days prior to departure is meant to reassure you that it will arrive before you leave. It almost certainly will arrive within days of ordering it (often the same day) but they note the worst-case scenario is 7 days before your departure date (You can tell them your departure date for Europe is next week if you want.) 🙂

Lucas

• The thread ‘Swiss Transfer Ticket – delivery information’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.