Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Swiss Travel Pass and Jungfraujoch promotion

Swiss Travel Pass and Jungfraujoch promotion

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Dheeptha r
Dheeptha r
1 post
Oct 17, 2019 - 8:08 PM

Hi, we are planning to come to Switzerland in December.
I want to buy the Swiss Travel Pass - 8 days duration now during October for my visa purposes.
As per suggestions it is not advisable to book Jungfragouch on a particular day and need to consider weather conditions..
Could someone please advise if I can come to Switzerland and then buy a Jungfraujoch ticket and would the offer be still valid..

Anna
Anna
322 posts
top member &
Oct 18, 2019 - 4:38 AM

Hi Deeptha r,

When you purchase the Swiss Travel Pass, you will receive an e-mail with further instructions and separate personal promo codes to book free seat reservations, and to get the free Swiss Coupon Pass. The seat reservation code does not have an expiration date.

You can find the details of the promotion here:
www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/packages

For further clarification about the promotion you may refer to this forum postings:
Jungfraujoch free seat reservations: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/free-reservations-to-jungfraujoch-more-discounts

We usually recommend buying the the tickets once you are sure the weather is clear enough to enjoy the view from the Jungfraujoch. And remember to present your Swiss Coupon Pass to get your free seat reservation. Be sure to check the weather forecast and the mountain webcams before you travel.

Link to weather forecast: www.myswissalps.com/we ather/forecast

Travelling to Jungfraujoch: www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/gettingther e

Have a pleasant trip!

Anna

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019