Swiss Travel Card and Swiss Family Card validity

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2017 at 11:23:56 #812193

Hi,

I will buy the Swiss Travel Card for my and my husband. For my daughter, I will take the Swiss Family Card.

I intend to go to Jungfraujoch and to Pilatus.

I’ve researched and I am still confused…

– for trip from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch: how much does the child pay for ? How much do I have to pay for the trip if I have Swiss Travel Card ? Not all the trip is covered by Swiss Travel Pass.

– for Pilatus: for Golden Round Trip, how much does the child pay for ? For adults is Golden Round Trip fully covered by Swiss Travel Pass ( boat , cogwheel train, cable car, gondola and bus ) ?

Thank you !

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2017 at 12:46:34 #864822

Hi PISICAANA,

Your child pays nothing for any trips within Switzerland if you have the Swiss Family Card (assuming she is under 16).
    You can read more about Jungfraujoch here – a ticket price list is available on that page as well – with your 25% discount each adult will pay about 138chf round-trip.

For Mt. Pilatus you and your child are fully covered with your rail passes.

To see what is covered by the Swiss Travel Pass and to see a PDF map of the rail routes click here.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Card and Swiss Family Card validity’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.