Swiss Travel Pass Flex – online ticket option?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 January 2018 at 9:34:56 #814093

Hi.

With regards to the purchase of the Swiss Travel Flexi pass through; SBB CFF FFS Swiss rail. And delivery options. Delivery options: print at home for Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Transfer Ticket (through e-mail within 3 working days). Pick “Online Ticket” when asked for delivery information.

Rather than pay to have tickets delivered to Australia, there website doesn’t appears to allow me to select “print at Home”. I tried Pick “online Ticket” without success. Can you advise please..

I also note another company called ‘Happy rail” on My Swiss Alps .com website. Has anyone used this company?

Regards.

aidan

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 January 2018 at 12:13:25 #874716

Hi aidangleeson,

You can’t get the Swiss Travel Pas Flex as a online ticket unfortunately. You can get the consecutive day Swiss Travel Pass though.

A lot of members have used HappyRail without issue – we suggest it as well as other companies on our web page here.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 January 2018 at 19:04:16 #874717

Thank-you for your reply and thoughts.

Aidan

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    20 January 2018 at 19:55:09 #874718

Hello,

I bought a STP Flex from HappyRails. It took 3 weeks to arrive but they were very responsive when I started to panic. Perhaps the delay was due to living in Regional Australia.

Arno
    15483 posts
    20 January 2018 at 20:04:56 #874719

Yes, shipping may take a while, but they’re a reputable experienced company and will take care. They’re based in The Netherlands and offer free shipping even to Australia, so they probably pick the slower and cheaper shipping method if time allows. This will soon be a thing of the past though. The Swiss Travel Pass Flex will also be a print at home pass later this year or perhaps next year for some retailers.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass Flex – online ticket option?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.