Swiss Travel Pass Flex - online ticket option?

Swiss Travel Pass Flex - online ticket option?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
aidangleeson
aidangleeson
5 posts
Jan 20, 2018 - 9:34 AM

Hi.

With regards to the purchase of the Swiss Travel Flexi pass through; SBB CFF FFS Swiss rail. And delivery options. Delivery options: print at home for Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Transfer Ticket (through e-mail within 3 working days). Pick "Online Ticket" when asked for delivery information.

Rather than pay to have tickets delivered to Australia, there website doesn't appears to allow me to select "print at Home". I tried Pick "online Ticket" without success. Can you advise please..

I also note another company called 'Happy rail" on My Swiss Alps .com website. Has anyone used this company?

Regards.

aidan

Lucas
Lucas
7273 posts
expert &
Jan 20, 2018 - 12:13 PM in reply to aidangleeson

Hi aidangleeson,

You can't get the Swiss Travel Pas Flex as a online ticket unfortunately. You can get the consecutive day Swiss Travel Pass though.

A lot of members have used HappyRail without issue - we suggest it as well as other companies on our web page here.

aidangleeson
aidangleeson
5 posts
Jan 20, 2018 - 7:04 PM in reply to Lucas

Thank-you for your reply and thoughts.

Aidan

rockoyster
rockoyster
3749 posts
expert
Jan 20, 2018 - 7:55 PM in reply to aidangleeson

Hello,

I bought a STP Flex from HappyRails. It took 3 weeks to arrive but they were very responsive when I started to panic. Perhaps the delay was due to living in Regional Australia.

Arno
Arno
10765 posts
expert &
Jan 20, 2018 - 8:04 PM in reply to rockoyster

Yes, shipping may take a while, but they're a reputable experienced company and will take care. They're based in The Netherlands and offer free shipping even to Australia, so they probably pick the slower and cheaper shipping method if time allows. This will soon be a thing of the past though. The Swiss Travel Pass Flex will also be a print at home pass later this year or perhaps next year for some retailers.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018