Apr 16, 2017 - 2:42 PM
I am travelling to Switzerland in June, 2017. I am planning to get Swiss Travel pass for 4 days. I checked this site and forum and it really helped me a lot to get detailed information. But still I do have some more queries on its validity as pointed out below. Can any one please help me to clear the queries?
1) Is Swiss travel pass valid on ferry from Lucerne to Alpnachstad and return to Lucerne?
2) From Mt. Pilatus to Lucerne, if I follow the route like a) by cable car down to Fräkmüntegg; b) by gondola down to Kriens; is this travel pass valid or discounted?
3) As in the site it is mentioned, this travel pass is free for Golden Pass Line from Montreux to Lucerne, is this valid for other way round? means valid from Lucerne to Interlaken as well and any prior seat reservation is required?
4) For trip to Jungfraujoch, it is mentioned, from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch it is 25% discounted. Is this discount rate applicable on both the trains a) Grindelwald to Kleine Scheidegg and b) Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch?
5) On the return trip from Jungfraujoch to Interlaken Ost, if I follow the route of Lauterbrunnen, what is the train changing station from Kleine Scheidegg , is this Lauterbrunnen or Wengen? and the 25% discount rate is applicable here also?
Thanks in advance for your kind response!