Swiss Travel Pass - print at home option?

Swiss Travel Pass - print at home option?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Sharmadeepa
Sharmadeepa
6 posts
Oct 16, 2017 - 6:47 AM

Hi I am planning to book promotions swiss travel pass for 4days and I am traveling from 26th October 2017 to 31st October so I can book the same as confused weather it’s valid for the date I am traveling please advise

Sharmadeepa
Sharmadeepa
6 posts
Oct 16, 2017 - 7:25 AM

Can I print it at home as don’t have enough days to deliver the same at my home address as leaving on 22nd for Paris please advise

Lucas
Lucas
7145 posts
expert &
Oct 16, 2017 - 9:39 AM in reply to Sharmadeepa

Hi Sharmadeepa,

Is that the Rail Europe promotion here? If so, yes they do offer print at home for you. They state it may take up to 2 business days but it usually arrives much quicker than that.

Last modified on Oct 27, 2017 - 3:27 PM by Arno
Sharmadeepa
Sharmadeepa
6 posts
Oct 16, 2017 - 10:15 AM

Thanks lucas for your help I am asking about swiss travel pass can i print it at home instead of waiting for the hard copy to be delivered and is the promotional Swiss Pass is valid for travel in October 2017

Lucas
Lucas
7145 posts
expert &
Oct 16, 2017 - 11:47 AM in reply to Sharmadeepa

The conditions of the promotion are noted on the website - I linked one promotion above that I think is the one you are talking about. It is not our promotion.
It states it is valid until October 24, 2017 - please be sure to read all the conditions of the promotion on the companies website.

Yes, Rail Europe offers print at home ticket options.

cam223
cam223
66 posts
Oct 16, 2017 - 5:23 PM

You can print at home if you have the regular pass not the Flex Pass.

We order flex passes which they had to send us paper copies. We couldn't print them at home that's not an option.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018