Swiss Travel Pass buying online from India

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 4:13:25 #816708

Hi

We are three of us reaching zurich on 21st June,2018 from India. We plan to go to Mt Titlis and Mt Jungfrau. Should we buy the Swiss travel passes from India itself online . Can you tell us the route to be taken for Mt titlis and Mt Jungfrau fom Lucern

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 4:27:15 #888610

Hi ..Its best to buy the Swiss pass online from India itself . You should get it within a week

The Swiss pass covers your trip to both Titlis and Jungrauch

1. Mt TItlis ….Train from lucerne to Engelberg and cable cars onwards . you will have to pay for the cable car trip from Engelberg (not covered under Swiss pass).

2. Jungfrauch ….Lucerne to Interlaken (hourly Express ) ..From Interlaken you can take the train to Grindewald …and the mountain train onward to Kleine Schendegg ..and Jungrauch . The trip from Grindelwald is not covered under the Swiss Pass.

You may also consider going to Schilthorn (covered under the swiss Pass) . Lucern – Interlaken – Latterbrunnen – (cable car upto Schilthorn via Murren).

Trust this helps

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 4:56:22 #888611

Hi

Since we are travelling on 20th June. I would like to have the tickets as printout immediately and cannot wait for the delivery of the tickets. Is this option available. Which is the official from where i can book the tickets.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 June 2018 at 8:50:27 #888612

Suggest you contact Rail Europe offices in India . Last year , when i had a similar predicament I picked it up from their mumbai office.

Arno
    15484 posts
    18 June 2018 at 8:57:36 #888613

Hi Sandhyap, welcome to MySwissAlps,

There are many options to print the Swiss Travel Pass at home, you’ll find them listed here: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price. Since you don’t have much time I’d recommend to order from either https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/swiss-travel-pass-consecutive (delivery within 30 minutes) or https://shop.switzerla ndtravelcentre.com/#/e n/home (official SBB web shop, delivery within a working day, often within hours).

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass buying online from India’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.