Discounts for kl. Scheidegg with Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
mora
mora
3 posts
Feb 11, 2019 - 10:05 AM

if I have a swiss travel pass, does that also apply to kleine scheidegg or do I have to buy a separate ticket again? Is jungfraujoch ticket available at kleine scheidegg if I want to continue my trip to Jugfrau? or must be bought in Interlaken?

rockoyster
rockoyster
4645 posts
expert
Feb 11, 2019 - 10:17 AM in reply to mora

Hello mora and Welcome to MySwissAlps

You will need to buy a seperate ticket from either Grindelwald or Wengen to reach Kleine Scheidegg or Jungfraujoch.

With a Swiss Travel Pass you will get a 25% discount on the ticket which you can buy at any Swiss railway station.

See www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/gettingther e and www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity.

mora
mora
3 posts
Feb 11, 2019 - 10:20 AM in reply to rockoyster

so with STP can I get free to Grindelwald or Wengen?

rockoyster
rockoyster
4645 posts
expert
Feb 11, 2019 - 10:21 AM in reply to mora

Sure - did you look at the validity map in the link I posted?

mora
mora
3 posts
Feb 11, 2019 - 10:25 AM

ow.....I see,,,, thank you so much. it's was clear.

:)

Steph
Steph
119 posts
active member &
Feb 11, 2019 - 10:40 AM in reply to mora

Dear Mora

I believe rockoyster has answered your question regarding the validity and discounts of the Swiss Travel Pass to the kleine Scheidegg and the Jungfraujoch.

Regarding your second question you can buy the ticket to the Jungfraujoch also directly on the kleine Scheidegg, should you spontaneously want to go to the top.

Best,

Steph

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019