Discounts for kl. Scheidegg with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 February 2019 at 10:05:25 #819886

if I have a swiss travel pass, does that also apply to kleine scheidegg or do I have to buy a separate ticket again? Is jungfraujoch ticket available at kleine scheidegg if I want to continue my trip to Jugfrau? or must be bought in Interlaken?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    11 February 2019 at 10:17:20 #904037

Hello mora and Welcome to MySwissAlps

You will need to buy a seperate ticket from either Grindelwald or Wengen to reach Kleine Scheidegg or Jungfraujoch.

With a Swiss Travel Pass you will get a 25% discount on the ticket which you can buy at any Swiss railway station.

See http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/gettingther e and http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 February 2019 at 10:20:12 #904038

so with STP can I get free to Grindelwald or Wengen?

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    11 February 2019 at 10:21:47 #904039

Sure – did you look at the validity map in the link I posted?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 February 2019 at 10:25:47 #904040

ow…..I see,,,, thank you so much. it’s was clear.

🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 February 2019 at 10:40:45 #904041

Dear Mora

I believe rockoyster has answered your question regarding the validity and discounts of the Swiss Travel Pass to the kleine Scheidegg and the Jungfraujoch.

Regarding your second question you can buy the ticket to the Jungfraujoch also directly on the kleine Scheidegg, should you spontaneously want to go to the top.

Best,

Steph

• The thread ‘Discounts for kl. Scheidegg with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.