Apr 25, 2017 - 3:46 PM
Hi, I am inclined to get the Swiss Travel Pass, however I am unsure as to whether it will fully cover the places I intend on going.
1) If I were to take a train from Zurich to Interlaken, then take the train to Lauterbrunnen, followed by a change of trains to Kleine Scheidegg to head up to Jungfraujoch, which parts of the journeys are fully covered by the Swiss Pass and which parts are only discounted? The website only seems to cover trains from Grindelwald.
2) If i were to head to Mt Pilatus from Zurich via Lucerne, the Rail Pass covers the entire journey, right?
3) Would it be feasible if I cover these two places for 2 day trips out of Zurich?
4) Are trains from Zurich to Geneva also covered by the rail pass, and if I were to take a bus or train from Geneva city central to the airport, does the rail pass cover this too, or do I have to purchase a separate ticket?
5) Also, are there any particular segments of the journey that would require an early reservation even with the rail pass?
Thank you so much for your assistance!