May 8, 2017 - 8:42 PM
Hi! had a few random queries about my trip thats gonna be in june second half
1) one of my family members has asthama. will it be okay to go upto jungfraujoch? is there any oxygen problem at any of the other peaks like titlis, pilatus or glacier-des-diablerets?
2) vevey's local transport is covered by the STP. we wanted to visit mont pelerin. couldnt find any route on google maps. could you please suggest a route thats covered by stp upto mont pelerin?
3) lets say i leave for interlaken from zurich and assuming 2 hours by train ill be there by 12.30... if the apartment check-in is at 3 pm, is there any facility to keep the luggage? if yes, will it be paid? how much? is this kind of facility available all across switzerland?
4) is haut-de-caux from montreux covered by the STP? is unterbach a peak worth seeing? is that as well covered by the STP? (these 2 werent too clear on the validity map). Can brig, visp and unterbach be done in a day?
5) on google maps, glacier 3000 is shown as the base for the funicular towards glacier-des-diablerets. so is the alpine coaster on glacier-des-diablerets, or am i misunderstanding the two? coz in the sbb app, theres no option called glacier-des-diablerets, but google maps shows that as a separate peak and glacier3000(col du pillon)as the base. so if i wanna search for glacier-des-diablerets on the sbb app or site, how do i do it?
all replies much appreciated! thank you!