Swiss Travel Pass Flex 15 days, Klein Matterhorn

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 November 2019 at 9:48:28 #824528

Hi all,

I’m holding a 15 days Swiss Travel Pass Flex and confuse about the usage of it when use for discounted ticket to Klein Matterhorn and Gornergrat.

i’m staying in Zermatt so on the day I do not need to take train to Zermatt. I just need to buy a ticket from Zermatt to Klein Matterhorn. I will get a discount for the ticket as I’m STPF holder.

My question is : so will this day consider as 1 of the 15 days and I have 1 day deducted from the pass?

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 November 2019 at 11:32:44 #925566

Hello Serenetee,

Thanks for your question!

Even though you won’t be needing the Swiss Travel Pass Flex for train travel, when you use the pass to get free or discounted access somewhere, it counts as a travel day. Thus in regards to your question, you will have 1 travel day deducted from your Swiss Travel Pass Flex. I will include a detail link regarding the Swiss Travel Pass Flex for your reference.

Best wishes,

Suzanne

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 November 2019 at 20:57:25 #925567

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your information. It helps me on the decision of whether to go to both Gornergrat & Klein Matterhorn on the same day or to split into two different days.

Regards, Serene

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 November 2019 at 21:11:39 #925568

Hello Serene,

I’m glad the information helped you out!

Best wishes,

Suzanne

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass Flex 15 days, Klein Matterhorn’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.